Sunday, December 11, 2011

To all the belly aching Harley Quinn fans, when words aren't enough it's time for some specialized fan art

For those of you who follow my ROM blog you know I've been pretty busy as far as fan art goes but today I finally got some done for the new DC 52 Relaunch Suicide Squad too. Something like this has been on my mind for a little while now just haven't had the breathing space I needed to apply myself until this weekend.

Dec.14 Update: It gets better folks! If you like this Harley fan art I whipped up your gonna love this video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVQ0tovHHhg&feature=youtube_gdata

7 comments:

  1. Class pic David - ready to flick the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeheehee. Lovely! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that is the perfect way to have the last word mr

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i'm not done yet by a long shot Dan. thanks for the comments folks there's more where this came from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Would love to see it with one of your trademark color jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Craig, it may yet happen some day. i've been busy with so many many art projects that pertain to my interests lately both political and comic book related.

    ReplyDelete