Sunday, July 17, 2016

Stop, Waller Time!


Apparently all this old school Amanda Waller fan art has been up for a little while on deviant art I just happened to have discovered it today. It's nice to have something to post about here for a change I realize it's been a while. Just in time it would seem for our new commentator to this blog welcome Jeson Holder now the number of people following this site might be up to 3 now how exciting. The fan art on the bottom is fairly self explanatory but the top side fan art leaves a bit more to the imagination. I like how it shows that Waller isn't just some pencil pushing bureaucrat despite being a plus size middle age woman she's willing to get into the fight when she has to http://biram-ba.deviantart.com/art/Amanda-Waller-486215893




Well the Suicide Squad movie isn't quite so much off in the distance any more. No way of knowing for sure if it'll be any good but I know I'll see it at some point no matter what I hear about it although I'll most certainly be catching a matinee. But good or bad or some thing in between I'll certainly be doing a review of it here so all 3 or 4 of you who follow this blog still can see what I thought of the movie.

3 comments:

  1. Digging the old school fan myself, especially that last one. I'll sit back and probably download the Squad movie as soon as it becomes available online. I'm kinda' curious what role and how big of a role Batman plays in this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if I see it before you Dale I'll try not to spoil too much of it in my review.

      Delete
  2. Nawww man, spoil away. No worries about that here, plus I trust you to give a fully honest review.

    ReplyDelete