Saturday, April 7, 2012

Fantastically staged Suicide Squad figures ready for action and some good laughs

You could really have some fun coming up with plenty of different dialogue bubbles for the top scene there but this happens to be what I came up with. Somebody out there please come out with a custom Harley Quinn figure from the Suicide Squad relaunch. I'm always looking for new ways to irritate Harley fans who get get over her new out fit or about her getting it on with Deadshot. You can magnify the image for easier reading.

As for this photo you don't really need to say anything the scene just speaks for it's self. You basically have three guys who don't like each other much but are determined to go down fighting together if that's what it comes to. Be sure to magnify this one it looks especially cool blown up. Suicide Squad #8 shipping next week stay tuned!

11 comments:

  1. Deadshot is saying to Harley "Can you feel my gun in your thy?".

    Only for Joker to reply "Don't worry about her! I can feel Boomer's rang".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man you managed to add some same sex humor into that scene. i prefer to think that really is a boomerang in his pocket.

      Delete
  2. I love those action figures of the three SS guys!
    I did since I first saw them.
    They look very fierce in the 2nd pic. Are they yours?
    You could post them on Flickr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, they're not mine unfortunately i just found those pictures on the internet. i think they're already on flicker actually but i can email them to you if you want. whoever staged them did a great job that bottom one could be a template for a great drawing or painting and as you can see i had some fun with the top one.
      by the way Aliera, issue #8 of the SS has the return of Bisilisk (Kobra). it's possible we might be seeing ol Digger again given what happened to him on that mission with him in #4. that's just an uneducated guess on my part so don't get your hopes up just yet. i deleted those other comments from you that just repeated themselves i assume that was some sort of accident.

      Delete
    2. Aliera I saw your post at my spot thanks for stopping by and these are my three favorite sanctioned operatives in the 2nd pic. Killer right.

      Delete
  3. Damn, and here I thought those were yours. They still look awesome though, especially with that killer background. Makes me wish I could do that. Great stuff all around. And I did not know Deadshot and Harley are an item. Never saw that coming, but I bet she did. -Cue rimshot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wouldn't really call them an item it's more like Harley needed some dick and seduced Deadshot (i did a issue 3 review on Youtube). plus she's got a thing for emotionally unavailable cold blooded killers just like the female guests on Jerry Springer. but even if they had been an item i'd imagine Deadshot shooting Harley through the stomach in the last issue was pretty much the break up. when you get a minute click on the Harley image on the right hand side column you'll see a little something i whipped last year. welcome back Dale glad to see you hear again.

      Delete
  4. Good to be back. I'm sure I'll post a skit about this on/off romance in the near future then. Too good to pass up especially since I have all but a Harley figure to play with.

    ReplyDelete